I give various presentations about new technologies and open source software, in front of audiences reaching 250.
My next presentation will be about developing apps for Android, at TLUG/Internet Initiative Japan.
I organize events every week since 2009, with tens of regulars and hundreds of irregulars, in Mori Tower and around.
I help run Hills Breakfast, a monthly presentations event, sometimes as MC.
Open SourceI started creating Open Source software at age 16, and now I manage about 10 projects. I am also a mentor for Google GSoC.
CmisSync is like Dropbox for Enterprise Content Management. It uses the CMIS standard to keep employees' documents in sync with any enterprise server.
- Troois - Amazon S3 clone running on top of Google App Engine.
- Antisquare - Tells your app which font to use to avoid blank squares.
- Commons-DBCP-monitoring - Monitor Tomcat's database connections pool.
- threadsStatsGraph - Monitor the quantity of JVM threads by thread stack, useful for large application servers when monitoring every single thread is not possible.
- ... and many others on Github and Google Code